Relationship Status = food
Whether you realize or not, we all have a relationship with food.
For some of us it's good, for some of us it's bad, and for some us it's complicated.
If you've ever felt or experienced:
- Guilty or stressed after a meal
- Guilty or stressed during a meal
- Can't stop eating, even when you are full
- Think about food as "good" or "bad"
- Eat like a "bird" publicly, and like a "pig" privately
- You constantly see yourself as "fat"
- See-sawing between "dieting" and "cheating"
These are classic signs of a poor relationship with food.
In this video, Flexible Blueprint founder Jason Ackerman and I discuss our own personal battles with food and how we overcame them.
Why this is important to us
These lessons are the motivating factor behind the most recent changes here at Strengthlete.
The goal of our company is not just to sell you clean protein or supplements, but also to teach you the context in which they should be used, how to change your habits, and overall, how to change your relationship with food.
This is so important to us because these lessons changed my life, this business, and are the essence of our change and transformation.
Join the Strengthlete Nation at http://www.strengthlete.com/#jump