In the first 2 years of our business, we focused on selling supplements. Although that has given us a great amount of success, it was time to dig deeper:
- Where do you, our customer, struggle?
- What do you need help with?
- What is holding you back from being more fit or having your ideal body?
- Why don’t diets traditionally work?
What I realized is that we needed to do much more than just sell supplements.
We needed to change the entire psychology and environment around nutrition. We needed to dig into your habits, your relationship with food, and learn who you are.
Learning about our customers allowed us to help customers beyond our imagination. We now have a holistic view of your nutrition and can find the root of any nutrition problems. In turn, we can fix bad habits instead of simply recommending products.
Needless to say, what we have built is so unique and goes beyond just “a post workout shake.”
For some of you, we’ve met in person or talked over email, but for those I haven’t met yet ... Hi, I’m Joe (that handsome guy in the right corner of that picture). I’m the founder and CEO of Strengthlete and I’m thrilled to welcome you to the NEW Strengthlete, a culmination of two grueling years of hard work.
I’ve traveled coast to coast, consulted with the best and brightest in nearly 400 fitness facilities, and networked with hundreds upon hundreds of customers to learn more about them. I’ve also sat in my office at least twice a week until 4am for the past year interpreting our customers’ feedback and testing hundreds of ideas that would make a difference.
So what is this unique thing we built?
We call it Strengthlete Nutribuild, the anti-diet approach to losing weight.
- If you’ve started a diet in the past only to fail a month later, we’ve built Nutribuild for you.
- If you find nutrition confusing, we’ve built Nutribuild for you.
- If you don’t know what, when, or how much to eat, we’ve built Nutribuild for you.
Plain and simple, Nutribuild is the end of your struggle with food.
We won’t sit around, searching online for the “magic” superfood, detox or cayenne super cleanse that will help you lose 2 pounds in seconds. We won’t hyper analyze tons of data nor describe why other diets haven’t worked in the past either.
Instead, we’ll get right to work.
You will learn the exact system that has helped me lose 40 pounds in less than a year, including how to:
- Uncover the food habits that cause you to struggle
- Discover and change your relationship with food
- Know how much, when, and what to eat
- Know how to adjust your food for your own unique body
But this isn’t just a diet.
We’re sharing habits that you’ll carry forward your entire life, habits you can then teach to your children to empower a stronger, more educated, more disciplined tomorrow.
By the way? It's completely FREE.
This is my investment in you, the same way I was invested at the beginning of my journey.
Nutrition is one of the most underestimated and confusing parts of our lives. It’s not just eating for sustenance, but it's also a reflection of how we respect ourselves. If we change the way we treat our bodies, we can achieve anything. The sky's the limit!
Creating Nutribuild has changed every other part of my life and I know it can change yours.
Now it's up to you.
But first, here’s what you need to do right now:
- Go to the Nutribuild webpage at http://www.strengthlete.com/#jump and sign up.
- Once that’s done, we’ll send you a short questionnaire to fill out. This is Step 1 of uncovering your habits, known as our Nutribuild Questionnaire. This questionnaire will help you discover where you are struggling and where you’re excelling, where you have balance and where you don’t, and what your habits are - the good and bad.
- Get Ready for a New, Better, Sexier You.
I have a feeling you’re going to love being part of this movement. I’m so excited to share this with you.
To getting better,